The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the first episode of the second series.
The Wrong Thing To Say On Your First Day In The ArmyEdit
- FB: When they said it was going to be just like the movies, i didn't realise they meant Brokeback Mountain.
- HD: This room's great. Where are the rest of you sleeping?
- JO: I beg your pardon? Drop and give me twenty PLEASE! You will get nothing by shouting.
- RB: Erm, this is just one weekend a month, right?
- HD: So does Teddy get his own bunk?
- AP: If you play your cards right, you might be able to stand outside one of Grandma's palaces.
Bad Things For The England Manager To Be Caught SayingEdit
- JB: Can you just explain the offside rule again?
- AP: Well the thing about Crouch is that he's got a very light touch for a big man.
- FB: Wayne Rooney may be ugly, but when he holds me in his arms, i feel safe.
- HD: I want you to go out there and give it your best for the full 60 minutes.
- RB: I've just named a side i think can win the world cup - it's Brazil.
- HD: Sweden! Sweden! Sweden!
Ill Advised Things For a Lib Dem Leadership Candidate To SayEdit
- RB: Hello, i'm Charles Kennedy.
- JO: Let me reassure all of you, the only skeletons that i have in MY closet are the skeletons of the two people i killed on a skiing holiday over 15 years ago.
- JB: It's fucking MING-ISS!
- FB: Sorry i'm late, i had trouble finding a vein.
- HD: As the son of God.......
- JO: Well i tell you, the best thing about being a Liberal Democrat.....the bitches.
- HD: Oh, what's the point?