The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the third episode of the second series.
Bad Things To Say At Prime Minister's Question Time
- FB: Prime Minister, could you look interested while I bring up some boring shit about my constituency?
- DM: Is this going to take long? Because I've got an appointment with a rentboy in half an hour.
- HD: Can I ask the Prime Minister, are you paying too much for your car insurance?
- FB: (singing to the tune of This Old Man) We've got 1, we've got 2, we've got 2 more poofs than you!
- RB: Could I ask the Prime Minister, when are you going to retire you bastard?
- FB: Prime Minister, my first is in P, but not in canoe, what am I?
The Very Worst Person To Be President of The United States
- RB: (just walks up, in the immediately recognisable manner of George Bush)
- HD: (impersonating Jimmy Saville) I am President Jimmy, and the band was Showaddywaddy!
- RB: I'm Barry Scott and this is Cillit Bang!
- AP: This round is much easier if you can do impressions!
- RB: Calm down dear, it's a commercial!
Unlikely Things To Hear At The Oscars
- DM: And the award goes to Ross Kemp!
- RB: The dress? Oh, Primark.
- FB: Unfortunately King Kong can't be with us tonight, but...
- HD: Thank you! I wasn't even in that one.
- AP: Thank you, this will be on eBay tomorrow morning!
- SP: They said they couldn't make The Sally Gunnell Story, but here we are!
- DM: I'd like to thank the person who cast me as a blind, autistic, Parkinson's Disease ridden mute for making this award almost inevitable.
- RB: For the best film in a foreign language, Pride and Prejudice!
- HD: Death to the West!
- FB: As a gay cowboy, I think I know where I'll be putting this little fella!