The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fifth episode of the second series.
What You Don't Want To Hear a Prime Minister Say
- FB: Gordon, I've discovered how to make myself immortal.
- RB: (Doing an impression of David Blunkett) Well, who'd have thought it?
- HD: Unfortunately, we have recieved no such undertaking, and we are now at war with Wales.
- GY: Oh my God, oh my God! First Celeb Big Brother, and now this!
- FB: Get me an 18 inch knife and a hand grenade, I'm sorting this Iraq shit out!
- AP: So, there were these 2 Muslims that walked into a bar…
- GP: Oh Mr President, you're hurting me.
- RB: Just like to play a little song I've written
- HD: (impersonating Jimmy Saville) Members of the house, the band was Showaddywaddy!
Unsettling Things To Hear From The Cockpit of a Plane
- GY: Thank God we're flying, I'm too pissed to drive!
- FB: We're about to experience a little turbulence and then a lot of falling.
- RB: This is the captain speaking, we're out right now, please leave a message after the tone
- HD: Don't panic, just think of it as landing just more vertically than normal.
- FB: Help me with my seatbelt Abu, I can't do it with this damn hook!
- HD: Okay, Captain Thomas, when I tap the windscreen, I want you to stop.
- RB: (hums Ride of the Valkyries)
- FB: If you look out at the right wing, you'll see the burning remains of the left wing.
Bad Valentine Cards To Receive
- AP: I want to bonk you senseless tonight. Lots of love, your cellmate.
- GY: Roses are red, violets are blue, I have chlamydia, and now so do you.
- AP: I can't wait to feel your flesh next to mine again. Love, Mum.
- FB: I will be faithful to you like any dog, and come when you whistle.
- HD: Dear heart... are you paying too much for your car insurance?
- AP: I love you. Please send this letter on to 10 other people.