The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the first episode of the third series.
Exam Questions That Were Rejected
- AP: A lot of people say the exams are too easy, is the answer a) yes or b) David Beckham?
- RH: With illustrations describe the Prophet Mohammed.
- GY: A Virgin train is travelling at 120 miles per hour between London and Manchester, at what time will it be cancelled?
- FB: All P. E. teachers are paedophiles. Discuss.
- HD: If the world is heating up at 2 degrees per decade, what is the point of anything?
- FB: Spell Mississippi without looking at how we've spelt it in the question.
- HD: Two cars are speeding, one is being driven by a black man, which one will be stopped?
- AP: Do you think kids are spending too much time with their Playstation? Answer cross, triangle, circle or square.
- FB: Tick the box A, B or C to recieve the grade A, B or C.
- CA: Sex education pratical, report to me in the stationary cupboard.
- FB: If I add 1/8 to 1/16 how stoned will I be?
- HD: Can you master this phrase? "Do you want fries with that?"
Famous Last Words
- FB: Stingrays love foreplay.
- HD: Charles, Charles, what are you doing with that pillow?
- FB: I bet you I can jump that ticket barrier.
- AP: No! Don't shoot me, it's Yoko you want.
- FB: The funny thing is, the closer it gets the more it looks like a piano.
- GY: Oi, Zidane! Your mum's a slag!
- AP: He's only got lipstick, vaseline and jam! What trouble can he cause?
- HD: Here Jackie, let's go in the open-topped car.
- FB: Course it's not a poisonous snake, what would a poisonous snake be doing on a plane?