The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the third episode of the third series.
Ill Advised Things To Say In Court
- AP: How could she of seen my face? I was wearing a balaclava.
- FB: So, to summarise there is no evidence, but he does look a bit rapy.
- JC: Your Honour, that wig looks really gay
- HD: Your Honour, if you's like I've got the number of a really good Brazillian cleaner
- MW: Well, if stabbing a man makes me guilty I'm guilty
- FB: I'd like to present my own defence, through the medium of dance!
- JC: So, if I'm found not guilty, can I keep all the stuff I've nicked?
- FB: And I put it to you my lad that, that child is sexy!
- RH: Oi, wiggy, I've done you're daughter
- FB: I was preforming the Heimlich manuevere, but it turned into the wheelbarrow position.
- HD: (in Mexican accent) Will this take long, I'm meeting a boat from Columbia at 9
- FB: There is a president for this, I refer your Honour to Episode 10 of L.A Law
- HD: And let me say this, sentencing you will give me an overwhelming sense of sexual pleasure, send him down
- FB: Like a lot of people watching this Olymics, I to am wondering why black people don't take over the world.
- HD: There's the bell, and the schoolgirls I've been spying on go back to the classroom
- FB: I can't be the only person here wondering what it would be like to shag that gymnast!
- JC: So here we are from Wembley
- HD: So, with 3 furlongs to go in this Grand National, lets leave the leaders and go watch the fallers being shot
- AP: And they're off, they're off, they're off and I should probably keep my voice down, as this is the snooker
- HD: Oh, forehand, backhand, forehand, don't you just love it when they grunt!
- FB: Just reading through the names of this Chinese team is making me hungry!
- HD: And for those of you who missed them, here are next week's Italian football results
- FB: This woman isn't just a worldclass curler, she's also a model.