The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fourth episode of the third series.
Commercials That Never Made It To Air
- AP: Lynx, for that cheap teenage smell of desperation.
- FB: Because some nights are best forgotton. Rohypnol.
- HD: Injured at work? Don't drive a jet car at 300 miles an hour.
- IS: The Islamic Jihad High School, because they blow up so quickly.
- JC: I'm Tony the Tiger, Siegfried and Roy taste grrrrrrrreat!
- HD: For effective ethnic cleansing use Milošević.
- MW: The Post Office, we're always full of absolute freaks.
- HD: We laundered this half of the money with the Mafia and this half with the more violent Chinese Triads.
- AP: L'Oreal. (runs hand over bald head)
- FB: By the year 2020 we shall rule the Earth. Tesco. Every little helps.
- IS: Losing your hair, tiny cock: you need a Porsche.
- FB: Clear all your debts with one easy payment. Buy a shotgun and blow your head off.
- AP: Take 2 bottles into the shower? Yes, I'm an alcoholic.
Inappropriate Acts For The "Royal Variety Performance"
- MW: Let's play "Who's Harry's dad"!
- FB: Stephen Hawking unplugged.
- JC: Your Royal Highnesses, Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen: I give you synchronised dogging.
- AP: Ladies and gentlemen, the marching band of the Mujahideen!
- FB: As a treat for the Duke of Edinburgh, The Black and White Minstrels sing the speeches of Hitler!
- AP: The George Michael motorcycling display team.