- HD – Hugh Dennis
- AP – Andy Parsons
- FB – Frankie Boyle
- RH – Russell Howard
- RG – Rhod Gilbert
- LL – Lauren Laverne
Unlikely Lines To Hear In An Episode of Dr. WhoEdit
- FB: Between series I paint the TARDIS red and sell coffee.
- LL: Yes Doctor, I am your archnemesis. You may also recognize me as Giuseppe di Marco from EastEnders and from my many walk-in parts in Casualty as "Wounded Man".
- FB: Looks like we've materialized in the 19th century-- Oh no, it's Glasgow, 2007.
- HD: This is not a waste of time! You are a Time Lord! Have you ever given money to the Labour Party?
- FB: I'm here to save the Earth, but as a doctor I won't be working evenings or weekends.
- RH: K-9, stop humping the toaster!
- FB: (Dalek voice) Welcome to my Dalek poetry reading! This one is called Daffodils! EXTERMINATE DAFFODILS!
Bad Ways For Gordon Brown To Address The NationEdit
- AP: You can take our lives, but you'll never take our freedom!
- FB: This isn't my sporran, it's Hazel Blears asking for a promotion.
- HD: The economy is in ruins. I blame the previous Chancellor.
- FB: You thought Tony Blair was a cunt? Watch this.
- LL: People of Britain, when I address you like this, did you know sometimes I get so excited a little bit of wee comes out?
- AP: You may like Tony more, but you'll hate my wife less
- FB: In these troubled times between our nations, I feel I need to reach out to President Putin and say "I have shagged your mother."
- RH: It's time you learnt the truth, Earthlings.
- FB: Citizens of New Atlantis, I bring greetings from our brothers, the crabmen.
- HD: No, don't make me do it, Mother!
- RH: I'm G to the B and this is how I roll, you got beef with me then kiss my a-double-s-hooole!
Too Hot For TV answers:
- FB: I believe in openness and transparency, that is why my trousers are open, and my pants are transparent.
- HD: Who wants to see me take my eye out?
- AP: I've told George Bush exactly what I think of him. Quick, everyone, to the shelters!
- RH: (Mocking tone) Oooo, I'm the people of Gloucester and I've got a wet house.
- FB: I'm disgusted that so many cabinet ministers have smoked cannabis, because there's some fantastic MDMA going around!
- HD: In my cabinet of all the talents, I'm pleased to introduce Michael Barrymore as Minister of Swimming.
- FB: Lick my neck, lick my back, lick my pussy, and my crack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.