The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See topics and suggestions made in the fourth episode of the fifth series.
Unlikely Lines To Hear On a Science ProgrammeEdit
- FB: After working on the equation for 30 years, Professor Stevans made an incredible discovery: His wife had left him and he'd wasted his life.
- HD: The trade in human organs is shocking. This kidney cost me nearly a tenner.
- AP: Today, we're going to be making a bomb using chapati flour and hydrogen peroxide.
- FB: Which is faster: a dog or a crossbow bolt?
- JC: And that's how God created the world in 7 days.
- RH: I escaped from a petri dish, what am I?
- AP: Hello, my name's Jade Goody.
- FB: And that is how we can prove that aluminium is gay.
- HD: A cure for acute depression may be just around the corner-- Oh, here it is, a train.
- FB: And as the mighty lion shakes the life out of this tiny gazelle, I feel strangely horny.
- AH: Well that test was conclusive. Cats have one life.
Questions Omitted From The British Citizenship TestEdit
- HD: Can you fly a plane? Can you land a plane?
- RH: Pat Butcher: Shag or die?
- FB: Do you ever look at the ingredients on Ready Steady Cook and think "I could make a bomb out of that"?
- AP: Is there any chance that you could represent us in the 2012 Olympics? In which case you're in.
- RH: Boris Johnson: True or false?
- HD: (As Jimmy Saville) Do you like the music of Showaddywaddy?
- FB: On this map of Britain, can you point to where Gloucester used to be?
- HD: Are you paying too much for your car insurance?