The following is a guide to the Scenes We'd Like To See
topics and suggestions made in the fifth episode
of the fifth series.
The Worst Thing To Hear On HolidayEdit
- FB: Many of you on this safari will be wondering why I'm sprinkling you with a barbeque sauce.
- DM: Welcome to Butlins!
- JT: The plane has lost all power. Feel free to use your cellphone.
- HD: Let me see your arm. Let me see your teeth. Take him!
- AP: (drunk voice) Hello this is your captain speaking, we're up
- HD: (Mexican voice) You want a double or a single room? Double? Ramon, build a double.
- FB: In the event of the cabin decompressing, oxygen masks will drop from the ceiling and dangle in front of your blue dead faces.
- DM: From your bedroom window, you a lovely view of the town's aging nuclear facility.
- HD: Yes, I know you've got a restraining order out on me, but I don't think it applies abroad!
- FB: There's a bar in the swimming pool after yesterday's riot.
- DM: You must be the only person in the hotel who isn't going to the Star Trek convention!
- FB: Both of you, welcome to Scotland!
Unlikely Lines To Hear In a TV ShowEdit
- DM: On Shaun the Sheep this week, Shaun has a big surprise when a nasty death man comes round with a bolt gun!
- FB: So get dialing because remember, those phone lines close at midnight... yesterday.
- HD: And now Antiques Roadshow. This programme contains scenes of tedious dullness right from the start.
- DM: And if you have an opinion on this news story, why not keep it to yourself?
- FB: Hello and welcome to Mock the Week After Dark. I'm Dara O Briain and this... is my penis.
- HD: This week on Location, Location, Location, Mohammed is looking for a pied-à-terre within easy reach of an international airport.
- FB: And now over to Kate Humble who's going to kick the face off a badger.
- AP: Hello and welcome to India with Sanjeev Bhaskar and me, Jade Goody.
- DM: It's Shostakovich week on ITV1.
- FB: On this week's Time Team, Tony Robinson goes round to Fred West's old house.
- HD: And now over to Sian for a blind stab at the weather.
- RH: (with his fingers pointed like a gun) NO DEAL, EDMONDS! You're going to give me the money or I'm going to start shooting!