|Title||Series 1, Episode 1|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Linda Smith|
|Right team|| John Oliver|
|Next||Series 1, Episode 2|
The first episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 5 June 2005.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Linda Smith||1st appearance|
|Rory's team||John Oliver||1st appearance|
|Jeremy Hardy||1st appearance|
Inside The Mind Of...Edit
- What are the voices in George W. Bush's head saying?
- RB: Breath in, breat out, breath in, breat out.
- LS: You want a drink, if you have a drink everything will be alright, you can silence me with a drink!
- JO: George, even we, as an abstract version of your inner soul, would like to completely disown you.
- JH: Kyoto is the Dog in "The Wizard of Oz".
- FB: If you step on the cracks in the pavement George we have to invade Súria.
- HD: Gee there's a lot of room in here, (echo) here, here.
- RB: Tony is coming to Washington, look busy.
Wheel of NewsEdit
|Michael Howard||Education||ASBOs||ID Cards||The Nation's Health|
|Rory Bremner||Frankie Boyle||Linda Smith||Jeremy Hardy||Hugh Dennis & John Oliver|
Prime Mininster's QuestionsEdit
- "Thousand Toads Explode"
- DÓ: Speaker of the House of Commons.
- RB: Tony Blair.
- JO: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench.
- JH: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench.
- HD: One of the opposition benchers
- LS: One of the opposition benchers
- FB: One of the opposition benchers
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 1, Episode 1
- Things a New Pope Shouldn't Say In His First Public Speech.
- Books Heading Straight For the Remaindered Bin.
- Slogans That the Tory Party Should Have Used In the Election.
- If Politicians Endorsed Products.
- Series 1, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 1, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 1, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 1 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.