|Title||Series 1, Episode 2|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jo Brand|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 1, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 1, Episode 3|
The second episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 12 June 2005.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jo Brand||1st appearance|
|Rory's team||Andy Parsons||1st appearance|
|Mark Steel||1st appearance|
- S.T.W.M. – Saddam's Trial Within Months
- AP: Saddam Twinned With Mordor.
- RB: Sad Tyrant Wants Mate.
- HD: Saddam Talks West Midlands.
- JB: Savour of The Woman's Movement
- HD: Sorry Tony Wepons Missing.
- RB: Saddam Thinks, "Why Me?"
Between The LinesEdit
- RB: Um, Hello Mummy... Gosh, you look so well
- HD: Blast
- RB: Um, a liitle birdie tells me
- HD: It's all over the newspapers
- RB: Today is a very special day
- HD: You're still alive
- RB: Um, I, I don't know how you do it
- HD: I don't know why you do it
- RB: You just seem to go on and on
- HD: And on and on and on
- RB: I'm sure I speak for the rest of the family, when I say um, er,
- HD: Boo
- RB: You know, that's very good
- HD: (as Charles) Thank you very much
- RB: What do you do?
- HD: (as Charles) I make organic biscuits
- RB: Marvelllous, marvellous ... I'm sorry, I've lost the thread now, erm...
- RB: Anyway, we hope you have a lovely day, oh, and i'm looking forward to the 21 gun salute
- HD: They're loaded
Stand Up, Sit DownEdit
|Climate Change||Live 8||Reality TV||London Olympic Bid||United States|
|Hugh Dennis||Rory Bremner||Jo Brand||Mark Steel||Andy Parsons & Frankie Boyle|
If this is the answer, what is the question?Edit
- Famous People
- Answer: Bold and Brave
- Question: How did Bob Geldof describe the sailers who will take part in "Sail Aid"?
- AP: How would you describe the Crazy Frog, given he wears a crash helmet, but no underpants?
- RB: What would you have to be to say "Wrong number" to Rusell Crowe?
- JB: What sort of washing up powder did they use at Custer's Last Stand?
- AP: What you would describe anyone who goes into an NHS hospital for a routine operation?
- FB: What are David Beckham's pet names for his testicles?
- International News
- Answer: A Corpse
- Question: How did Leo Fox decribed the Conservative Party?
- FB: What came second to Ann Widdecombe in a poll of things we'd least like to sleep with?
- JB: Is what medical students use if they can't find a frisbee?
- HD: If you live in the small television village of Midsomer, what will you soon be?
- RB: What's Michael Jackson come as?
- MS: Who's 11:10 favourite to win the Conservative leader reign?
- RB: What do you call a small area of woodland in Glasgow?
- FB: What do you find in a samll area of woodland in Glasgow?
- AP: What will improve Celebrity Love Island?
Prime Mininster's QuestionsEdit
- "Monkey On The Run After a Fight With Father"
- DÓ: Speaker of the House of Commons
- RB: Tony Blair
- MS: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench
- AP: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench
- HD: One of the opposition benchers
- JB: One of the opposition benchers
- FB: One of the opposition benchers
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 1, Episode 2
- Unsettling things to hear in the White House.
- Discarded titles for the next Harry Potter book.
- Things you shouldn't say to the Queen on being given your honour.
- Series 1, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 1, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 1, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 1 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.