|Title||Series 1, Episode 3|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jo Brand|
|Right team|| John Oliver|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 1, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 1, Episode 4|
The third episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 19 June 2005.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jo Brand||2nd appearance|
|Rory's team||John Oliver||2nd appearance|
|Al Murray||1st appearance|
- J.F.N.G. – Jackson Found Not Guilty
- JB: Jackson's Face Needs Grouting.
- HD: Jackson Finds Nose Gone.
- FB: Juvenile Fears Now Grow.
- AM: Jury Found in Neverland Garden
- HD: Jackson Found Near Grimsby.
ck Between The LinesEdit
- RB: At the last election, we had a remarkable result
- HD: We lost
- RB: It was a tremendous achievement
- HD: We lost really badly
- RB: But there's still a lot of work to be done
- HD: Bye, then
- RB: I'm much too old to lead the Conservative party
- HD: Kenneth Clarke is much too old to lead the Conservative party
- RB: I've laid out a sensible timeframe for my departure
- HD: I must be back before sunrise
- RB: We all know that there were problems with the previous selection for the leader
- HD: Ian Duncan Smith
- RB: This time I hope we'll have a free and a fair fight
- HD: I'll stop David Davis if it kills me
- RB: We need to focus on our core priorities
- HD: Can anyone remember our core priorities?
- RB: And then we'll be able to go forward, unite around a new leader, and triumph at the next election
- HD: Not even I'm thinking what he's thinking
On The SpotEdit
|Rory Bremner||Frankie Boyle||Jo Brand||John Oliver||Hugh Dennis & Al Murray|
If this is the answer, what is the question?Edit
- Home News
- Answer: Ridiculously Large
- Question: What kind of bids did people make on eBay in order to sabotage Live 8 ticket touts?
- JO: Describe Britain's chances of winning the Olympic bid with the least appropriate phrase possible?
- RB: How big is the average American?
- JB: What is the name of Eddie Large's new baby?
- RB: How big was the benefit of the doubt the jury gave Michael Jackson?
- HD: How would my arse look through a telescope?
- European News
- Answer: Very Difficult
- Question: How did Tony Blair describe negotiations between France and Britain over the European Union?
- JB: How do you frown when you're Anne Robinson?
- HD: How does Wayne Rooney find thinking?
- FB: Have you ever tried to shag a kestrel?
- JO: Jack Straw enjoys basic level sudoku puzzles. What level of sudoku puzzles does Jack Straw tell people he enjoys
- AM: How easy is it to set fire to a swimming pool?
Ask The PoliticiansEdit
- DÓ: Host
- RB: Tony Benn
- HD: A Tory spokesman
- AM: Voice for the silent majority
- FB: Member of the audience
- JO: Member of the audience
- JB: Member of the audience
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 1, Episode 3
- Bad ways to start a party political broadcast.
- Things you'd never hear a French person say.
- What the voices in Tony Blair's head are saying.
- Series 1, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 1, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 1, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 1 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.