Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Title||Series 1, Episode 4|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||David Mitchell|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 1, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 1, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 26 June 2005.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||David Mitchell||1st appearance|
|Rory's team||Andy Parsons||2nd appearance|
|Linda Smith||2nd appearance|
- B.F.S.B. – Blair Favours Smoking Ban
- RB: Blair Finally Stangles Brown
- LS: Blair Finds Shampoo Breakthrough
- HD: Botoxed Fingers Sadden Blair
- HD: Bush's Favourite Sycophantic Bitch
- DM: Blair Finds Saddam's Bombs
- AP: Blair's Fantastic Says Blair
|Crisis on the Road||African Debt||Ken Clarke||Education||Gay Rights|
|Hugh Dennis||Linda Smith||Rory Bremner||David Mitchell||Andy Parsons & Frankie Boyle|
If this is the answer, what is the question?
- Answer: A Streaker, A Stalker and a Defrocked Priest
- Question: Who are among the ten undesirables banned from Wimbledon in 2005?
- DM: What do we need to get this party started?
- HD: What are 3 acceptable professions if you want to become a scout master?
- FB: What was the hugely unpopular follow-up to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe?
- AP: What were the 3 uniforms Harry rejected before going for the Nazi uniform?
- FB: Which are the 3 interuptions to play that make watching tennis bearable?
- Answer: Creepy and Disturbing
- Question: How did Rowan Atkinson describe the proposed racial and religious hatred bill?
- RB: Describe Sven Goran Eriksson's seduction technique?
- HD: What is sitting on a slightly over-warmed seat on a bus?
- AP: Michael Howard's only 2 facial expressions?
- FB: What is the worse possible answer to the question "How does my bum look in this dress?"?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 1, Episode 4
- Things a Wimbledon commentator would never say.
- TV shows that never made it to air.
- Unlikely lines for the Queen to include in her annual message.
- Series 1, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 1, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 1, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 1 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|