|Title||Series 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||3 July 2005|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||John Oliver|
|Right team||David Mitchell|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 1, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 1, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the first series was first broadcast on the 3 July 2005.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||John Oliver||3rd appearance|
|Rory's team||David Mitchell||2nd appearance|
|Jo Brand||3rd appearance|
- B.W.C.B. – Blair Wins Card Battle
- DM: Blair Worships Crazy Bush
- JB: Blair Wants Capelin Beheaded
- RB: Blair Wins Cha-cha Battle
- HD: Blair Waves Credibility Goodbye
- JO: Boyish Wave Camouflages Bullshit
- HD: Burn the Witch Cherie Blair
- DM: Britain Wants Calais Back
- RB: Blair Wrong, Cards Bad
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Between The Lines
- RB: My fellow Americans
- HD: People of Florida
- RB: 2 years ago, I declared hostilities in Iraq were over
- HD: Unfortunatly no-one told the over side
- RB: See, we were proven wrong in Iraq, thay said there was no link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda
- HD: There is now
- RB: People have to understand, the problem was, essentially our lack of intelligence
- HD: People have to understand the problem was essentially my lack of intelligence
- RB: See, the problem is people keep putting words in my mouth
- HD: Imagine what it would be like if they didn't
- RB: But we will stay in Iraq, until the job is done
- HD: We will stay in Iraq until the oil is finished
Spinning The News
|National Survey||The Trafalgar Celebrations||The Olympic Bid||Diana||Obesity and Diet|
|Frankie Boyle||Rory Bremner||John Oliver||David Mitchell||Hugh Dennis & Jo Brand|
If this is the answer, what is the question?
- The Environment
- Answer: Between 19 and 23
- Question: By how many feet COULD sea levels rise if global warming causes the ice caps to melt?
- DM: Where the postman puts mail for number 27?
- RB: What the percentage of the votes constitutes a great result for the Liberal Democrats?
- JB: How much will Wayne Rooney weigh in stone 2 monthes after he retires?
- HD: Where are the numbers 20, 21 and 22?
- HD: If you're Peter Stringfellow, how old is too old?
- FB: How many times would I listen to the Cold Play LP before slipping into a fatal coma?
- JO: How many people actually care about the environment?
- Answer: No, No, No
- Question: What answer did Faria Alam give in 2004 when asked by The Mail on Sunday whether David Davis had flirted with her?
- FB: In alphapetical order what are Ian Paisley's 3 favourite words?
- HD: How would the word no sound if you said it once in a cave?
- DM: The name of a new musical based on the life of John Lesley?
- JB: Prince Charles' reaction when he found out the Queen only had a cold?
Prime Mininster's Questions
- "Farmers Want Couch Potato Label Banned"
- DÓ: Speaker of the House of Commons
- RB: Tony Blair
- DM: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench
- JB: One of Blair's Labour colleagues on the front bench
- HD: One of the opposition benchers
- JO: One of the opposition benchers
- FB: One of the opposition benchers
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 1, Episode 5
- Bad things to say on stage at Live 8.
- What the voices in Prince Charles' head are saying.
- Inappropriate things to say on winning Wimbledon.
- Series 1, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 1, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 1, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 1 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|