|Title||Series 11, Episode 11|
|Air date||4 October 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gary Delaney|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Chris and Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 10|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 12|
|Chris and Hugh's team||Gary Delaney||3rd appearance|
|Andy's team||Ed Byrne||22nd appearance|
|Alun Cochrane||5th appearance|
- M.F.I.B. - Miliband Fights Image Battle
- CA: Miliband Fondles Invisible Buttocks
- AP: Massive Flag In Background
- HD: Martian Freak Invades Britain
- GD: My Fault Innit Bruv
- AP: M.F.I Bollocks
- EB: My Fanny Is Burning
- CA: Mo Farah Is Black (How Ed Miliband knocks some sense into a BNP rally)
- AC: Man Focuses In Background
- EB: Majorca, Fellrachi, Ibiza, Brilliant
- CA: Mogli's Friend Is Baloo
- HD: Martin Freeman Is Bilbo
- AP: Miliband Fears Irritating Battle
- AP: [Miliband Fears] Irritable Bowel
Wakey Wakey, Rory Mock-IlroyEdit
|Ed Byrne||Gary Delaney|
If this the answer what is the question?Edit
- Answer: 14 ½
- Question: How many points did the European Ryder Cup team get?
- GD: How many weeks does it now take Mickey Rourke to get an erection?
- HD: What glass slipper size would have made Prince Charming go, "OK, I'll leave it"?
- AP: How many pubes do the band One Direction have?
- EB: How many months does Wayne Rooney think there are in a year?
- AC: How many Shades of Grey are there really?
- CA: How many minutes did it take to write Gangnam Style?
- HD: How many pints would the Seven Dwarves get through if Snow White was there and all of them were driving?
- AP: How far into Jamie Oliver's 15-Minute Meals did I realise I didn't have the right ingredients?
- CA: How many hairs has Dara got left? [Audience: Awww] (Dara: That's cruel)
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things For A Sports Commentator To Say
- Bad Things To Say At A Job Interview
|Mock the Week – Series 11 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.