|Title||Series 11, Episode 4|
|Air date||5 July 2012|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Chris and Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 11, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 11, Episode 5|
|Chris and Hugh's team||Milton Jones||14th appearance|
|Andy's team||Ava Vidal||3rd appearance|
|Mark Watson||9th appearance|
Picture Of The WeekEdit
The panel are shown a picture of Bob Diamond.
- DB: Who is he?
- HD: That is Bob Diamond, he is the CEO of Barclays
- DB: And why is he in the news this week?
- HD: Because he has resigned
Wheel Of Cruise: Marriage Impossible 3Edit
|Ava Vidal||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 100
- Question: What percentage is the London 2012 Olympics overbudget?
- MW: How many meters behind Usian Bolt will any sprinter finish?
- HD: If I told you once, how many times have I told you?
- MJ: How many cocktail sticks do you have to glue to a mouse to make it into a hedgehog?
- AV: How many years of hurt we'll have to sing about if we ever re-release Three Lions
- AP: How many days of rain fell in June?
- CA: How many miles did The Proclaimers walk before they realized that girl was being a bit high maintenance?
- AV: How many Sugababes have there been?
- MJ: What do three baby eagles look like when one of them is hatched?
- CA: After Jay-Z's girlfreind first heard the song where he refers to her as a bitch, how many problems did he then have?
- MJ: Is it how many years is it since my grandfather launched the first motorized iceberg?
- AP: What percent of the Conservative Party think Fifty Shades of Grey is about John Major?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear At Wimbledon
- Things You Wouldn't Hear On A Consumer Programme
|Mock the Week – Series 11 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.