|Title||Series 12, Episode 6|
|Air date||18 July 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Rob Beckett|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 18 July 2013. This is the final episode to feature Chris Addison as a permanent panellist.
Guests[edit | edit source]
|Chris and Hugh's team||Rob Beckett||1st appearance|
|Andy's team||Ed Byrne||25th appearance|
|Chris Ramsey||2nd appearance|
Rounds[edit | edit source]
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?[edit | edit source]
- Answer: 9%
- Question: By how much should MPs salaries rise according to the Independent Parliament?
- RB: Is it the percentage of British people without sunburn?
- AP: Is it the percentage of British men who bought for their wife Fifty Shades of Grey, then tied them to the bed and pissed off down the pub?
- CA: Rounding it up, what percent of Jesus' disciples turned out to be a bit of a wrong'un?
- EB: What percentage of people at a Michael Buble concert aren't using a Tena lady?
- CR: What percentage of EDL members can spell EDL?
- HD: At what point would I start running around the room going, "Have you got a charger? Have you got a charger?"
- CA: For how much of history has Bruce Forsyth been alive?
- EB: As a relatively successful stand-up comedian, how much tax should I be paying?
- RB: Is it the percentage of Tulisa's phone book she didn't have to delete in custody?
- CA: What are Edward Snowden's chances of making forty?
- AP: What proporation of the UK electorate think UKIP is in fact a sleeping tablet?
- HD: What gradient makes Chris Froome go, "That's a piece of piss?"
- AP: How many Glastonbury festival goers are still chilling out at the pyramid stage?
- HD: How much of the show will be over by the time you get the correct answer?
- CR: What percent of the panel will still be alive when Dave shows the final repeat of this episode?
- CA: What percentage of people actually can't believe it's not butter?
- AP: What percentage of Dale Winton's skin has not been replaced by World of Leather?
Graduating From Mocksford University[edit | edit source]
|Chris Ramsey||Rob Beckett|
Scenes We'd Like To See[edit | edit source]
- Questions Omitted From This Year's Exams
- Things A Weather Forecaster Would Never Say
|Mock the Week – Series 12 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.