|Title||Series 12, Episode 10|
|Air date||12 September 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Gary Delaney|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 9|
The eighth episode of the twelfth series was first broadcast on the 12 September 2013. Chris Addison was not able to attend the recording of this episode (or any in the second half of series 12), due to other filming commitments.
Guests[edit | edit source]
|Hugh's team||Alistair McGowan||1st appearance|
|Gary Delaney||6th appearance|
|Andy's team||Hal Cruttenden||2nd appearance|
|Miles Jupp||7th appearance|
Rounds[edit | edit source]
Set Your Phasers To Fun[edit | edit source]
|Hal Cruttenden||Gary Delaney|
If This Is The Answer, What Is The Question?[edit | edit source]
- Answer: 56 years
- Question: The gap between Olympic Games in Tokyo
- AM: Is it Eddie Izzard's next challenge for Sport Relief? "I'm gonna run for 56 years without stopping, in three languages with family of chinchillas."
- AP: When somebody says they're thirteen online, how old are they actually?
- HD: When is the next train to Morgan-by-the-bank?
- HC: How old will Dara look when he's 45?
- GD: How long has BT been telling me my call is important to them?
- AP: What is the age difference between the male and female presenters on Sky Sports News?
- MJ: How long is part 2 of The Hobbit?
- AP: How long do these 56 year Ronseal Wood Stain last for?
- HC: I don't know about you guys, but this the age of consent for my daughters.
- HD: At the time of the Big Bang, how long had Bruce Forsyth already been alive?
- AM: How long you could travel in space with the right oxygen supply and just Dara O Briain for company.
- HD: How long is the gap between the monthly magazine "I'm No Good At Maths"?
- MJ: Pick an arbitrary length of time.
- GD: How much bad luck if you break a glitterball?
Scenes We'd Like To See[edit | edit source]
- Unlikely Things For A Sports Commentator To Say
- Commercials That Never Made It To Air
|Mock the Week – Series 12 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.