|Title||Series 12, Episode 9|
|Air date||19 September 2013|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Milton Jones|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 12, Episode 8|
|Next||Series 12, Episode 10|
|Hugh's team||Ed Byrne||27th appearance|
|Milton Jones||21st appearance|
|Andy's team||Holly Walsh||5th appearance|
|Hal Cruttenden||3rd appearance|
If This Is The Answer, What Is The Question?Edit
- Answer: 5p
- Question: How much supermarkets will charge for plastic bags after the next general election, according to the Lib-Dems.
- HW: How much does it cost to hire Peter Andre for your wedding?
- HD: What is the average house price in Fukushima?
- AP: What is the Famous Five book where they all have incontinence?
- HC: What is not worth bending over to pick up in prison?
- MJ: How much money would I have if I had a pound for every time I failed a maths exam?
- EB: After years of austerity, how much have they lowered the national debt by?
- HD: What is this week's rollover in the Greek lottery?
- AP: How much does your mum charge?
- HW: How much should you tip a stripper to really annoy her?
- MJ: What was the antique expert's valuation of the small silver disk I found in the back of the sofa?
- AP: What are a million Nectar points worth financially?
- EB: What is the price of a RyanAir flight from Standstare to Dublin minus the 200 pound charges?
Unexpected Item In The Gagging AreaEdit
|Hal Cruttenden||Milton Jones|
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Lines You Wouldn't Hear In A Blockbuster Film
- Unlikely Things For Andy Murray To Think
|Mock the Week – Series 12 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 . Episode 9 · Episode 10 . Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.