|Title||Series 2, Episode 2|
|Air date||27 January 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Gina Yashere|
|Right team||John Oliver|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 2, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 2, Episode 3|
The second episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 27 January 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Gina Yashere||1st appearance|
|Rory's team||John Oliver||5th appearance|
|Al Murray||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: Tired, Lost and Confused
- Question: How did the whale who swam up the River Thames feel?
- AM: How's Charles Kennedy?
- FB: Statistacally what are the worst words to use on your CV?
- HD: Name 3 acting faces that Ross Kemp can't manage?
- GY: How does someone over 40 feel when trying to download stuff from ITunes?
- RB: The 3 dwarfes that failed the audition?
- JO: You are on an adventure holiday in the Amazonian Forest, in the morning you ask your guide how he is, what do you not want to hear?
- Frankie Boyle as Vladimir Putin
- Rory Bremner as Tony Blair
Spinning the News
|The Ageing Population||Tony Blair's Respect Agenda||Living with Terror|
|John Oliver||Gina Yashere||Al Murray & Frankie Boyle|
- L.D.L.C. – Liberal Democrat Leadership Crisis
- FB: Liberal Democrats Love Cock
- RB: Loser, Deviant, Lefty and Codger
- FB: Liberal Democrat Limedancing Challenge
- GY: Lib Dems Loose Cannons
- RB: [Lib Dems] Lack Charisma
- AM: [Lib Dems] Like Crisps
- GY: [Lib Dems Leadership's] Crap
- HD: Liberal Democrat's Leadership Contest
Ask The Politicians
- DÓ: Host
- RB: David Blunkett
- HD: A Tory spokesman
- AM: Voice for the silent majority
- GY: South London councillor
- FB: Member of the audience
(Question: What does the panel think should be done about Bird Flu?)
- JO: Member of the audience
(Question 1: To the panel think what they do in their private life affects how well they do their job as a politician?)
(Question 2: Who are the panel's modern day heroes?)
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 2, Episode 2
- Cliff hanger lines from a political soap opera.
- Things George Galloway would never say.
- Words you'd never hear from a news reader.
- Series 2, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 2, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
- Series 2, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
|Mock the Week – Series 2 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|