|Title||Series 2, Episode 5|
|Air date||17 February 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Gina Yashere|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Rory's team won|
|Previous||Series 2, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 2, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 17 February 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Gina Yashere||2nd appearance|
|Rory's team||Andy Parsons||6th appearance|
|Greg Proops||1st appearance|
- B.I.D.P. – Brown In Dual Premiership
- RB: Bags I Downing Street Parking Place
- HD: Brown's Invisible Dandelion Plant
- GP: Brown Dyslexic Person Is (Deliberately using incorrect initials)
- FB: Brown's Iraqi Death Punch
- AP: Budget Is Definately Preferable
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Between The LinesHugh Dennis tells us what Tony Blair (Rory Bremner) is really saying in his review of his years at Downing street.
- RB: Uh, gosh, Ladies and gentlemen, the world, is a difficult and dangerous place, we face perhaps the greatest challenges we've ever faced in our history
- HD: Time to go
- RB: It is the greatest duty of any Prime Minister and any government to protect the safety and security of their citizens
- HD: Whoops
- RB: As, Prime Minister I spent a lot of time lying awake at night staring into the abyss
- HD: I wish Cherie would sleep with her mouth closed
- RB: I know that people are just going on and on and on about when I'm going to step down
- HD: I know Gordon is going on and on and on about when I'm going to step down
- RB: But when I do, I'm not a kingmaker, there will be a proper procedure for the successor
- HD: Whom so ever pulls the sword from the stone he is the one
- RB: I know that in time Gordon will be an excellent leader
- HD: For the opposition
- RB: I know that a lot of people think I'm insincere
- HD: But hey I love you all
- RB: But when I actually do move on from my career in public service, I'm looking foward to a new challenge
- HD: Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be James Blunt
Round and Round and Round It Goes, Where It Lands Do Some Jokes
|The Future||George Bush||Crime|
|Frankie Boyle||Greg Proops||Gina Yashere & Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- World News
- Answer: 30 Yards
- Question: How far away was 78 year old Harry Whittington standing when US vice president Dick Cheney
- AP: How long after starting a marathon, do you start to regret wearing the rhino outfit?
- GY: On Saturday night, what is the distance between Jodie Marsh's ankles?
- FB: How much of a start should the British army give Iraqi kids?
- GP: What is the circumference of the average American?
- RB: The bus is 31 yards away, how far can you run before it moves off?
- FB: How far is the average child away from a pedophile if they sit at the very back of the classroom?
- FB: The distance Dick Cheney considers someone to be prey?
Ask The Politicians
- DÓ: Host
- HD: Spokesman for the Conservatives
- GP: A TV evangelist
- GY: Member of the public
- FB: Member of the audience
(Question: What would the panel do to combat Bird flu?)
- AP: Member of the audience
(Question: What do the panel think is the best way for parents to discipline their children?)
Scenes We'd Like To See
- What you don't want to hear a Prime Minister say.
- Unsettling things to hear from the cockpit of a plane.
- Bad valentine cards to receive.