|Title||Series 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||24 February 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jo Brand|
|Right team|| John Oliver|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 2, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 2, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the second series was first broadcast on the 24 February 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jo Brand||5th appearance|
|Rory's team||John Oliver||7th appearance|
|Jeremy Hardy||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Up To 18 Months
- Question: According to one expert how soon can people expect Bird Flu to be passed from human to human?
- JB: What is the minimum wait for the customer careline for British gas?
- FB: What is Stephen Hawking's personal best for the marathon?
- HD: How long does it take Abu Hamsa to lace up his shoes?
- RB: What's the waiting list for a bed in maternity?
- FB: How long is a Scottish Winter?
- HD: How long does it take the average man over 40 to send a text message?
- JB: How long does it take Sting to ejaculate?
Between The LinesEdit
- RB: Ladies and gentlemen, for nearly 9 years now I have been Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- HD: Ladies and gentlemen, for nearly 9 years now I have wanted to be Prime Minister.
- RB: There have been much talk about a handover, I think it's more important than that, it's not just about myself and Tony, it's about the future of the country.
- HD: It's my turn!
- RB: Throughout that time I have controlled the economy prudently and sustainably.
- HD: One more stamp and I get a free Cappacino.
- RB: I know people find David Cameron attractive, but I have qualities that he hasn't.
- HD: I'm big, I'm tough and I'm hung like a horse.
- RB: I'm a great believer in national identity.
- HD: Oki the new.
- RB: But I don't believe in cultural stereotypes.
- HD: Many a meckle makes a muckle.
- RB: I know that some people think I'm dur and sullen ha ha and some people think I've got a lack of charisma ha ha.
- HD: (stares blankly)
- RB: Now, of course I'm looking forward to working with John Presscott, he's an able politician with robust views which he expresses most effectivly.
- HD: He's a fat grumpy bastard.
Le Cercle de L'actualitéEdit
|John Oliver||Frankie Boyle||Jeremy Hardy & Jo Brand|
- W.S.B.S. – Wembley Stadium Behind Schedule
- JB: Wembley's Single Builder Sorry
- FB: Well Surprise Bloody Surprise
- HD: We're Surrounded By Scaffolding
- RB: Wembley Six, Builders Seven
- FB: We Sold Both Shovels
- Film of Saddam Hussein's trial
- Rory Bremner voices the judge
- Hugh Dennis voices Saddam Hussein
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 2, Episode 6
- What not to say on receiving a winter olympics medal.
- Improbable things for Osama bin Laden to say on his tapes.
- Unlikely thing for a TV announcer to say.
- Series 2, Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 2, Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 2, Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 2 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|