|Title||Series 3, Episode 1|
|Air date||21 September 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Ed Byrne|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 3|
The second episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 21 September 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Ed Byrne||1st appearance|
|Andy's team||Jo Brand||6th appearance|
|Robin Ince||1st appearance|
- P.S.O.M. – Pope's Speech Offends Muslims
- AP: Pope Surely Overdoes Moose
- HD: Please Switch Off Magnets
- HD: Portsmouth Sign Old Midfielder
- EB: Pope Sort Of Muslim
Between The linesEdit
- FB: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Liberal Democrat Party conferance
- HD: What is the point?
- FB: I have many happy memories of Brighton, I came here as a boy
- HD: On a longboat, in a Viking invasion
- FB: Questions have been asked about my preformance in the House of Commons
- HD: Like "Why am I so shite?"
- FB: I'd like to make it clear, that the party weighed up all the options, before choosing me as the best man for the job
- HD: I'm not a homosexual and I have a fully functional liver
- FB: This year we will be introducing a raft of radical new tax policies on cars, homes and those who harm the environment
- HD: Don't worry we'll never get in, we've just done it for a laugh
- FB: Unlike the Tories, we have a clear idea about where we're going
- HD: Nowhere
- FB: I'm a man whose not afraid of a challenge, I was an Olympic athelte
- HD: At the original games in 463BC, I was beat in the dash by a winged horse
Wheel O' NewsEdit
|Bullying||Drugs||Living with Terror||The Labour Cabinet|
|Ed Byrne||Andy Parsons||Jo Brand||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 9 Women
- Question: What small group of MPs were the Liberal Democrats hoping to expand in the previous week?
- FB: What would John Leslie hate to see in a jury box?
- EB: What takes up 18 parking spaces?
- JB: What can do the work of 21,000 men?
- FB: In serial killer terms, what constitutes as a spree?
- HD: What's the half-time stoning entertainment in the Taliban World Cup?
- FB: If someone asked me how many sexual partners I have had, instead of the real answer, 60 men and countless prostitutes, what do I tend to reply?
- RI: What should replace the English football team, or something?
- JB: How many Liberal Democrat members own a vagina?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 3, Episode 2
- Rejected First Lines For the New Harry Potter Book.
- Unhelpful Things To Say In a Crisis.
- Series 3, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.