|Title||Series 3, Episode 3|
|Air date||28 September 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Mark Watson|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 4|
The third episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 28 September 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Mark Watson||1st appearance|
|Andy's team||Jon Culshaw||1st appearance|
|Russell Howard||2nd appearance|
- C.T.A.L. – Cherie — That's A Lie
- AP: Cherie's Trap A Liability
- JC: Clinton Threesome, Ah Lovely
- FB: Cherie's Teeth Are Landmarks
- JC: Cherie and Tony Advertise Lil-lets
- MW: Crap Tie And Lawyer
- AP: Cherie Tackles A Liar
- Hugh Dennis voices Gordon Brown, John Prescott and members of the audience
- Jon Culshaw voices Tony Blair
Topical Whirly GagEdit
|Protest Marches||The Middle-East||Mugging||Transport|
|Russell Howard||Frankie Boyle||Mark Watson||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Environment
- Answer: 3 Billion
- Question: How much did Richard Branson give to combat global warming?
- JC: How many pages in the next Harry Potter book?
- FB: What is the excess on Richard Hammond's car insurance?
- FB: What is the factor of Mick Hucnall's sun-tan lotion?
- HD: How old is Ming Campbell in dog years?
- AP: According to the Daily Mail how many people are currently illegally in Britain?
- FB: How many people could Jesus feed with a KFC bucket?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Ill advised things to say in court.
- Thing a sports commentator would never say.
- Series 3, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.