|Title||Series 3, Episode 6|
|Air date||19 October 2006|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Adam Hills|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 3, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 3, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the third series was first broadcast on the 19 October 2006.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Adam Hills||1st appearance|
|Andy's team||Mark Steel||2nd appearance|
|Russell Howard||4th appearance|
- B.A.R.B. – British Army Risks Breakdown
- AP: Blair Actually Resigns, Brilliant
- RH: Blair Aces Rap Battle
- FB: Blair's Arse Ready Bush
- AP: British Army Rifle Bollocks
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: I am here to launch the Conservitve Party manifesto, which is substantial
- HD: A child's drawing of an oak tree and 300 blank pages
- FB: First, let me refute a rumour. People saythat I am posh
- HD: I am not, and you can ask my footman
- FB: I believe that politics should be about more than style over substance
- HD: (grins)
- FB: Admittedly, I did go to boarding school
- HD: I was briefly gay
- FB: But Eton is a school of great tradition
- HD: The weakest child in every year is sacrificed in the school pyramid, to appease the god Imhotep
- FB: The world needs to form a coherent plan to deal with global warming
- HD: I've got a little windmill on my roof
- FB: I want to reach out to ethnic minorities in Britain
- HD: Give them a fiver and say "Would you do my garden?"
Dara's News Laughter Fun DialEdit
|Air Travel||George W Bush||Religion||Sport|
|Russell Howard||Adam Hills||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If this is the answer, what is the questionEdit
- Answer: Crazy, Loopy and Un-British
- Question: How do public figures decribe British Airways decision to send home an employee for refusing to cover up her crucifix necklace?
- HD: What is Mohammed al-Fayed?
- FB: What is Prince Phillip?
- RH: Who are the arch-enemies of Snap, Crackle and Pop?
- AH: What nicknames has Madonna given her children?
- AP: If you read The Daily Mail, what is everything?
- FB: What do you call slapping a bulldog?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Bad things to say when leading troops into battle
- Unlikely things to hear on Blue Peter
- Series 3, Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 3, Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 3, Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 3 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7|