|Title||Series 4, Episode 2|
|Air date||18 January 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Ian Stone|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 4, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 4, Episode 3|
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Ian Stone||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Mark Watson||4th appearance|
- D.B.P.B. – David Beckham's Pay Bonanza
- FB: Desperate Bulimic's Pointless Boyfriend
- MW: Does Beckham Piss Banknotes?
- AP: Dabbles Behind Posh's Back
- AP: Didn't Bother Packing Brooklyn
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: My loyal subjects
- HD: My homies, and my bitches
- FB: I'm proud to say that Harry will be serving in Iraq, I'm sure that he will find a useful role to play
- HD: 3 miles behind the other troops in a sealed titanium war bubble
- FB: I do hope that he doesn't get shot
- HD: How will I break the news to his father?
- FB: William, meanwhile, seems to have found a girl that he's in love with
- HD: So now he can marry someone else and keep her as his bit on the side
- FB: Tabloids are desperate to get hold of saucy pictures of Kate
- HD: I've got some
- FB: It was good to see Helen Mirren winning a Golden Globe, I thought she did a wonderful performance as my mother
- HD: I've been having some very confusing dreams
- FB: I took Camilla to India recently, and the locals who saw us were amazed
- HD: They thought: "Blimey, Diana's let herself go a bit"
- FB: Surely, it is now time that Diana was laid to rest
- HD: After all, it's nearly 10 years since we had her killed
- FB: My sons were both very upset at the time
- HD: They kept on asking why I smelt of brake fluid
Spin On ThisEdit
|Street Protestors||Extreme Fundamentalism||Political Correctness||Health|
|Russell Howard||Ian Stone||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Gun Runners, Robbers & Murderers
- Question: What kind of convicted criminals were missing from the police records after a Home Office bungle?
- HD: What is the largest entry in the Baghdad Yellow Pages?
- FB: What was the less succsessful follow-up to Cher's Gypisies, Tramps and Thieves?
- RH: According to the Daily Mail, how should we categorize asylum seekers?
- FB: War, what is it good for?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely lines to find in the Bible
- Bad things for a teacher to say
- Series 4, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 4, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 4, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 4 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.