|Title||Series 5, Episode 10|
|Air date||13 September 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Ed Byrne|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 9|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 11|
The tenth episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 13 September 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Ed Byrne||6th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Gina Yashere||6th appearance|
- N.O.T.R. – New Osama Tape Released
- FB: Nuns On The Run
- RH: New Osama Topshop Range
- GY: Now On Terrorists Reunited
- RH: Naughty Osama's Titty Ranch (Title for a pornographic film)
- FB: Never Order The Rohypnol
- HD: "Never On Target, Ruhahahahha"
- FB: Nuts On The Road
- HD: "Now, Our Tie-breaker Round"
- HD: New Offers This Ramadan
- GY: New Osama, Trinny's Recomendations
- AP: Needs Orgasm To Relax
- RH: No Orgasm, Try Rimming
- AP: Never Open That Rucksack
- Green indicates unbroadcast suggestions released on the first Too Hot For TV DVD.
Don't Put Your Nuts on the Road
|Russell Howard||Ed Byrne||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: Middlesbrough, Rhyl and Liverpool
- Question: Areas of which towns have the lowest expectancy of a healthy life?
- GY: In which 3 towns are you consdiered a lesbian if you're over 14 and haven't got 6 kids?
- AP: Where are the 3 largest Lidl's in the country?
- HD: Can you name 3 places that RyanAir claim are just outside Dubrovnik?
- FB: My car's been stolen and cut into 3 pieces, where is it?
- EB: What now constitutes a world tour for Jim Davidson?
- AP: What 3 places did the British Health Board name as the axis of chips?
- FB: What are the first 3 chapters of the book 'Places Not to Grow up Gay?'
- FB: What can you buy for 50 nectar points?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- What a news reporter would never say.
- Unlikely letters to be read out on Points of View.
Too Hot For TV extras
- Main article: Mock the Week: Too Hot For TV
- The title for the episode is "Nuts, Pies and Nim Nim Nim".
- At the beginning Dara claims that Frankie purchased the regular panel a mid-season gift.
- DÓ: A statue whereby his soul can flee to at the point of death.
- HD: A box to store the souls of his enemies.
- RH: A sword which belonged to a rabid monkey.
- AP: £110.
- Series 5, Episode 10 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 10 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 10 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|