|Title||Series 5, Episode 4|
|Air date||2 August 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Adam Hills|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 2 August 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Adam Hills||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Jo Caulfield||3rd appearance|
- B.C.S.R. – Brown Continues Special Relationship
- RH: Buggy Contains Stupid Redneck
- FB: Bush Chooses Scottish Rentboy
- JC: Bush Can't Spell Relationship
- AP: Blowjob Cements Special Relationship
- HD: Bush Coming Scoob, Rikes
- AP: Brilliant Chance, Sniper Required
Stand Up, Stand Off, To The Death!
|Television||Australia||The Royals||Osama Bin Laden|
|Jo Caulfield||Adam Hills||Frankie Boyle||Andy Parsons|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 8.6 Million a Day
- Question: How many photographs are being uploaded onto Facebook?
- AH: How much does a high street bank charge for being £10 overdrawn on your account?
- FB: How many things happen?
- AP: How many free minutes would it take for me to sign up to T-Mobile again?
- JC: The amount of peadofiles The Daily Mail say are released from prison every day?
- FB: How much money is being lost by the Moorman musical 200 Brides for 7 Brothers?
- AP: 5 fruit and veg per day is supposed to be good for you, what would be bad for you?
- FB: How many hits Facebook gets?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Unlikely lines to hear on a science programme.
- Questions omitted from the British citizenship.
- Series 5, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|