|Title||Series 5, Episode 5|
|Air date||9 August 2007|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Jimmy Tingle|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 5, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the fifth series was first broadcast on the 9 August 2007.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Jimmy Tingle||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||David Mitchell||5th appearance|
- F.A.M.B. – Foot and Mouth's Back
- FB: Farmers Assemble Massive Barbeques
- DM: Farmers Are Miserable Bastards
- JT: Fantastic A Million Burgers
- RH: Friesians Admire Mildred's Bling
- HD: Farm Animals Must Burn
Between The LinesEdit
- FB: Let me assure you I understand the pain of the people of Tewkesbury
- HD: We're both up to our necks in shit
- FB: This summer I have put the Tory Party back where they belong
- HD: Third in 2 bi-elections
- FB: I have been criticised recently for my poor performances
- HD: I told the wife it's the stress of the job
- FB: I'm not worried about the Poles
- HD: They're doing a lovely job in my kitchen
- FB: We Tories believe marriage is the ideal
- HD: Strong man, and a woman who will stand by him during allegations about his homosexuality
- FB: Boris Johnson will make a great mayor, he has a lot in common with London's first mayor
- HD: He's a dick
- FB: I have taken steps to amke sure that I am the next leader of this great country
- HD: Dear Jimmy, could you fix it for me?
|Transport||The Olympics||Air Travel||Drinking|
|Russell Howard||Andy Parsons||Jimmy Tingle||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: Serious, Risky and Heroic
- Question: How did proud Russian officials describe their country's mission to claim the North Pole?
- DM: What is telling farmers "you know it could be worse"?
- RH: What are Snap Crackle and Pop's DJ names?
- FB: How have people described my recent sex tour of Nigeria?
- AP: How would you describe standing inbetween Judy Finnegan and a free bar?
- FB: What are the 3 speed settings on the world's most powerful vibrator?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- The worst thing to hear on holiday.
- Unlikely lines to hear in a TV show.
- Series 5, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 5, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 5, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 5 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.