|Title||Series 6, Episode 1|
|Air date||10 July 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Michael McIntyre|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 5, Episode 12|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 2|
The first episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 10 July 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Michael McIntyre||3rd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Lucy Porter||1st appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Foreign News
- Answer: One Million Per Cent
- Question: What is the estimated current inflation rate in Zimbabwe?
- LP: What is the blood alcohol content of Amy Winehouse?
- FB: After a recent power surge, what did Stephen Hawking say over and over again for 3 days?
- HD: How much has petrol gone up since I started this sentence?
- FB: What increase in population will Kerry Katona be responsible for by the time her womb succumbs to the ravages of time and chicken drumsticks?
- AP: How much did exaggerations go up last year?
- LP: How out of proportion was the reaction to a Brit winning kid's Wimbledon?
- HD: How much does Max Mosely's blood pressure go up when he smells leather?
- RH: How much happier would I be if I saw a duck moonwalking?
- FB: What discount would DFS have to offer to get me in there on a bank holiday Monday?
- HD: How much too much are you paying for your car insurance?
Britain's Got JokesEdit
|Sport||Relationships||War On Terror||Telecommunications|
|Andy Parsons||Lucy Porter||Frankie Boyle||Michael McIntyre|
- C.D.W.B. – Church Decrees Women Bishops
- FB: Christ Disowns Weird Bastards
- MM: Church Deploys Worst Boyband
- RH: Chaka Demus Wows Bishops
- MM: Crikey, Denzel Washington Bishop?
- HD: Church Don't Want Birds
- AP: Christian Disco Went Badly
- LP: Christ Didn't Wear Bras
- AP: Cum Dar Wee, B'Lore (to tune of "Kumbaya, M'Lord")
- MM: Church Dating Website Backfires
- AP: Church Decision Women Bishops
- LP: Church Do Women Bishops
- MM: Church Deny Wearing Bedspreads
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Bad things for a by-election candidate to say.
- Unerving things to hear during a medical examination.
- Series 6, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.