|Title||Series 6, Episode 5|
|Air date||7 August 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Ed Byrne|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 7 August 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Ed Byrne||8th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Zoe Lyons||1st appearance|
- B.M.C.B. – Blair Memo Criticises Brown
- FB: Brown's Mental Complete Breakdown
- AP: Britains Mister Charisma Bypass
- RH: Blair Makes Chimp Bodypop
- ZL: Brown's Manboobs Captivate Blair
- FB: Blundering Moron's Crucifixion Begins
- AP: Bollocks, My Career's Buggered
- EB: British Men Can't Boogie
- ZL: Blair Might Come Back
Aleskandr Solzhenitsyn's Wheel Of News
|Ed Byrne||Zoe Lyons||Andy Parsons||Frankie Boyle|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 85,000 Miles
- Question: How far did the Olympic Flame travel to get to Beijing?
- ZL: How far would the Proclaimers have to walk these days to get a hit?
- FB: If I was to add together all the times that people have sung "I Would Walk 500 Miles" at me...
- RH: How long is a hen night limo?
- AP: When is Stephen Hawking due for his next service?
- FB: What is the nearest that I will get to watching Mamma Mia?
- HD: On a still day, how far away can you hear Brian Blessed?
- AP: What distance has been covered by Wayne Chambers in training in a sadly pointless exercise?
- FB: For legal reasons, what is the closest that I'm allowed to come to the actress who plays Hermoine in the Harry Potter films?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Bad things to say at a job interview.
- Things you wouldn't hear on Songs of Praise.
- Series 6, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|