|Title||Series 6, Episode 6|
|Air date||14 August 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Adam Hills|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 14 August 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Adam Hills||3rd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||David Mitchell||8th appearance|
- B.G.M.C. – Beijing Games Most Costly
- FB: British Gas Managers Celebrate
- AP: British Games Much Crapper
- DM: Bottles Gas Meets Cigarette
- FB: Barry George, Merry Christmas
- AH: Bullshit Generated on a Mac Computer
- RH: Bob Geldof Meets Christ
- AP: Barbecue's Gone Massively Cockeyed
The 4 By 1 Joke RelayEdit
|Andy Parsons||Adam Hills||Frankie Boyle||Russell Howard|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- The Economy
- Answer: 691 Million
- Question: How much money in pounds did the Royal Bank of Scotland lose in the first half of 2008?
- AH: How many people worldwide will watch Boris Johnson pick up the Olympic torch and think "Oh, David Bowie's let himself go"?
- FB: How much is a KitKat in Zimbabwe?
- HD: What speed does Jeremy Clarkson think is reasonable in a built up area?
- FB: What does C3PO shout when he ejaculates?
- DM: How many shitty political cartoons with bears with the word "RUSSIA" written on them have been printed in the last week?
- FB: At what age did God have his mid-life crisis?
- RH: How many lies has the average granddad told?
- AP: What would the Six Million Dollar Man cost now?
- FB: What does Kerry Katona claim in child benefit?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things you wouldn't hear at the Olympics.
- Lines you wouldn't hear in a war film.
- Series 6, Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.