|Title||Series 6, Episode 8|
|Air date||28 August 2008|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Greg Proops|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 7|
|Next||Series 6, Episode 9|
The eighth episode of the sixth series was first broadcast on the 28 August 2008.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Greg Proops||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Fred MacAulay||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Home News
- Answer: 1,433 Days
- Question: How long until the London 2012 Olympics from the 24 August 2008?
- FM: The number of days it will take a sobbing Carol Vorderman to watch reruns of Countdown.
- RH: At what point do the libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?
- FB: After the recent bankruptcy, how long before Kerry Katona's family eat anything but chicken drumsticks?
- HD: If the Russians say they will withdraw today, when will they actually withdraw?
- AP: What size gap in Gary Glitter's CV is filled with the entry "Mmm...Traveling in Asia".
- FB: How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?
- RH: How long does it take my nan to send a text?
- FB: I am the Leap Year Killer; when will I strike next?
|Health||George Bush||Modern Men||Children|
|Andy Parsons||Greg Proops||Fred MacAulay||Frankie Boyle|
- C.A.D.C. – Clintons Address Democratic Convention
- HD: Cheerleader's Arse Distracts Clintons
- FM: Cheerio And Don't Call
- AP: Clintons Assassination Dreams Continue
- FB: Clinton Announces Deepening Chlamydia
- AP: Clintons Accept Defeat Childishly
- RH: Chimpanzee Amazes Drugged Couple
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely greetings cards.
- Things you didn't hear at the olympics.
- Series 6, Episode 8 at TV.com
- Series 6, Episode 8 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 6, Episode 8 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 6 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.