|Title||Series 7, Episode 1|
|Air date||9 July 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Gina Yashere|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 6, Episode 13|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 2|
The first episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 9 July 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Gina Yashere||8th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Frank Skinner||1st appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Entertainment News
- Answer: 50 Nights
- Question: How many nights was Michael Jackson due to play at the O2?
- GY: How long does it take me to successfully build an IKEA wardbode?
- HD: If an MP spent one night in a hotel, how many nights would he claim for?
- FB: How much of a [head] start was Stephen Hawking given at this year's London marathon?
- RH: How many nights a year does the Queen sneak away to do karaoke under the alias of 'Big Momma'?
- FS: How many late shifts would you have to do at B&Q before you came to dismiss life as a grotesque pantomime?
- FB: Dogs often go to fetch help when their master is in trouble. How long would you have to be lying dead before your cat gave a shit?
- AP: How long has Jackie Smith's husband be sleeping in the conservatory?
- RH: How long would it take Nick Park to film a Wallace and Gromit porno?
- FB: How long did it take Lady GaGa to perfect tucking her penis between her legs?
- FS: Which themed disco evenings have the most restrictive age policy?
- AP: How long before we get the right answer to this one?
- FS: Generally speaking, what seperates 51 days?
Don't Stop 'Till You Get a LaughEdit
|Parenting||History||Britain's Got Talent||Human Behaviour|
|Andy Parsons||Frank Skinner||Frankie Boyle||Russell Howard|
- R.B.W.F. – Record-Breaking Wimbledon Final
- FB: "Really Boring, Watch Football"
- GY: Regular Bunch of White Folk
- HD: "Russm Bussm, Winner Federer"
- FB: Replace Balls With Fruit
- RH: "Really, Both Williamses Fellas?"
- AP: Rich Bastards Watch Final
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Things you wouldn't hear from a weather forecaster.
- Deleted Lines From Star Trek.
- Series 7, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.