|Title||Series 7, Episode 11|
|Air date||17 September 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Sarah Millican|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 10|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 12|
The eleventh episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 17 September 2009. This is the final episode that Frankie Boyle recorded.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Sarah Millican||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||David Mitchell||10th appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 175 Billion
- Question: How much is the country's budget deficit expected to reach this year?
The Three Mocketeers
|Andy Parsons||Sarah Millican||Russell Howard|
- E.R.W.C. – England Reaches World Cup
- AP: Eating, Reading, Writing, Counting (Things Wayne Ronney cannot do for himself)
- RH: England Reveal Wife Swap Club
- FB: England Release Wayne From Captivity
- DM: Expectations Raised, Woefully Crushed
- SM: Eight (Frank Lampard) Really Wants Cuddle
- HD: Even Ron Weasley's Cuter [compared to Wayne Rooney]
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Lines you wouldn't hear in a horror movie.
- Unlikely things to hear on a children's TV programme.
- Series 7, Episode 11 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 11 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 11 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|