|Title||Series 7, Episode 12|
|Air date||24 September 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Milton Jones|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 11|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 13|
The twelfth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 24 September 2009. Frankie Boyle was unable to attend this episode's recording due to illness, and since he left the porgramme shortly after, the previous episode was the final one he recorded.
|Hugh's team||David Mitchell||11th appearance|
|Milton Jones||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ben Norris||3rd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: Over a Million
- Question: On what value of house to the Liberal Democrats want to introduce a new tax?
President Bagag Ohaha
|Andy Parsons||Russell Howard||Milton Jones|
- O.C.S.W. – Obama Cancels Star Wars
- RH: Obama Can't Stand Whitey
- AP: Obama Challenges Sith Warlord
- MJ: Obama's Circumcision Safety Worries
- HD: Obama: Crime Scene Whitehouse
- MJ: Oh Crap Satan's Winning
- RH: Obama Casts Spell: Wingardium Leviosa
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Things you wouldn't hear at a party conference.
- Unlikely things to hear on a history documentary.
- Series 7, Episode 12 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 12 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 12 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|