|Title||Series 7, Episode 4|
|Air date||30 July 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Adam Hills|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 3|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 5|
The fourth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 30 July 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Adam Hills||4th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Alun Cochrane||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 27
- Question: How old is Chloe Smith, the Conservative winner of the Norwich North By-election?
- AC: How many moons does Uranus have?
- FB: In Dundee, how long does a day seem to last [no hint as to whether it meant days or hours]?
- RH: If you're a footballer, how many times can you punch a DJ and get away with it?
- HD: After how many miles of a marathon are you absolutely certain you've taken the wrong turning?
- AP: How many Gurkhas actually know how Joanna Lumley is?
- FB: How long was the trail of chocolate hobnobs I used to lure my gran through the doors of a Swiss clinc?
- AH: How many times a day does Russell Brand think of writing a joke, then give up and just shag someone?
- AP: How old is this year's winner of Middlesborough Glamarous Granny Competition?
- FB: How many times could I flick a peanut hard into Amanda Holden's face before she felt anything?
- HD: How many people still have jobs?
Mockter Quinn, Medicine WomanEdit
|Adam Hills||Andy Parsons||Alun Cochrane||Russell Howard|
- B.I.T.S. – Berlusconi In Tape Scandal
- AP: "Bolognesey Is Too Spicy"
- FB: Berlusconi Is Tatty-bo-jangles Squeezer
- HD: "Bend Over, Impressive, That's Satisfactory"
- AH: "Boys I Think It's Syphilis"
- AC: Berlusconi Impersonates Tyrannosaurus Statue
- FB: Beaten In The Second World War
- AP: Berlusconi Itorro Shaggo°
- HD: "Basically, I'm Tony Soprano"
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
- °Andy didn't use a word beginning with T.
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 7, Episode 4
- Unlikely Things To Hear On a Consumer Programme.
- Things a Sport Commentator Would Never Say.
- Series 7, Episode 4 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 4 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 4 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.