|Title||Series 7, Episode 5|
|Air date||6 August 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Stewart Francis|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh and Frankie's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 6 August 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Stewart Francis||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Zoe Lyons||2nd appearance|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 50%
- Question: According to Harriet Harman, what proportion of the top two posts in the labour party should be allocated to woman?
- ZL: What is the name of 50 Cent's mathematican brother?
- FB: What does Heather Mills save in emac?
- AP: What is the most you'll have to pay for a sofa at DFS?
- RH: What is a bad answer to the phrase: "How much do you love me?"
- SF: The percentage of Ant and Dec that is forehead
- FB: You're a nineteen-year-old Glasweigan male, how much of your life is left?
- RH: If I entered an orgy covered in marmite, what would be my success rate?
- HD: How much of Silvo Bernisconi is made of oil?
- RH: What percentage of the population, rather than a TV debate, would like to see Cameron and Brown have a cage fight?
- FB: What was the proportion of cats that died during the making of my ill-fated television pilot, Cat vs. Bleach?
Mock the Nine O'Clock News
|Finance||Sarah Palin||Men's Health||School|
|Andy Parsons||Zoe Lyons||Russell Howard||Stewart Francis|
- A.C.I.P. – Ayatollah Confirms Iranian President
- RH: "Abdul's Carpets Irresistible Prices"
- FB: Another Celebrity Introduces Perfume
- HD: "'Appy Christmas, I'm Pissed"
- SF: A Columbo Impersonator Performs
- AP: Aliens Capture Iranian President
- SF: Alan Carr Is Priceless
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Unlikely lines from a thriller.
- Bad things to say at a wedding.
- Series 7, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|