|Title||Series 7, Episode 6|
|Air date||13 August 2009|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 5|
|Next||Series 7, Episode 7|
The sixth episode of the seventh series was first broadcast on the 13 August 2009.
|Hugh and Frankie's team||Stewart Francis||3rd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||10th appearance|
- C.S.A.R. – Clinton Saves American Reporters
- HD: Communists' Suits Are Rubbish
- AP: Corea Spelt All Rong (Deliberately misspelt)
- SF: Cigar Salesman And Rentboy
- RH: Captain Shag and Admiral Romp-a-suit
- EB: Clinton'd Shag Anyone Really
- FB: Cautious Start At Rave
- RH: Charlie Sambuca, Absinthe and Rubbers
- FB: "Can't Stand Annie Rennox" (As Kim Jong-il)
|Global Warming||Celebrity||The Royal Family||Relationships|
|Andy Parsons||Ed Byrne||Russell Howard||Stewart Francis|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Home News
- Answer: Once a Minute
- Question: On average, how often do public bodies request access to private phone and e-mail records?
- FB: How often when I walk into a playground with this beard does a mother pick up her child and throw a shoe at me?
- RH: What would be the worst misprinted dosage on a pack of laxatives?
- HD: How often do men self-check their own testicles?
- AP: How often does Uri Geller keep mentioning the fact that he is Michael Jackson's friend?
- FB: If you put Wayne Rooney on a perch next to a mirror, how often would he peck his own reflection?
- EB: How often does David Cameron point in a mirror and go: "Looking good, PM."
- FB: On their annual trip to Blackpool, how often does the British Claustrophobia Society have to stop the minibus?
- SF: How often do Dara and Andy gaze at my hair?
- EB: How often does the average iPhone user take it out and fiddle with the poxy thing?
- FB: How often does Kerry Katona ovaluate? [After Frankie claimed to know the correct answer]
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Bad things to hear at the pychiatrists.
- Unlikely things to hear on a TV talent show.
- Series 7, Episode 6 at TV.com
- Series 7, Episode 6 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 7, Episode 6 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 7 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.