|Title||Series 8, Episode 1|
|Air date||21 January 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Milton Jones|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 7, Episode 13|
|Next||Series 8, Episode 2|
The first episode of the eighth series was first broadcast on the 21 January 2010.
|Hugh's team||Patrick Kielty||1st appearance|
|Milton Jones||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Mark Watson||8th appearance|
- T.L.E.C. – Tories Launch Election Campaign
- PK: Tories Launch Exfoliating Cream
- RH: Topman Launch Eton Collection
- AP: Tosser Leading Everyone to Catastrophe
- RH: Tories Launch Extremely Caucasian
- MW: Tiny Little Elf Convention
- PK: Tits, Lips, Eyes and Chin (Everything Cameron has altered for the poster)
- AP: Tarquin Linus Edwin Cameron (A guess at Cameron's full name)
- RH: Tory Leader Effortlessly Camp
Mock You I Won't Do What You Tell Me
|Mark Watson||Patrick Kielty||Russell Howard||Milton Jones|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 35 Seconds
- Question: How long will it take new airport scanners to scan?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Unlikely things to hear on Crimewatch.
- Unlikely things to hear on a tv election debate.
- Series 8, Episode 1 at TV.com
- Series 8, Episode 1 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 8, Episode 1 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 8 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · 2010 Sport Relief Special|