|Title||Series 8, Episode 2|
|Air date||28 January 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Sarah Millican|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 8, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 8, Episode 3|
The second episode of the eighth series was first broadcast on the 28 January 2010.
|Hugh's team||Chris Addison||1st appearance|
|Sarah Millican||2nd appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||John Bishop||1st appearance|
- R.O.C.B. – Recession Over Confirms Brown
- RH: Really Old Creepy Baby
- HD: "Right, Okay, Call Batman"
- JB: Ruined Our Country, Bastard
- HD: "Rain, Occasional Cloud, Blizzard"
- CA: Row Over Cameron's Bedroom
- HD: "Rollover Could Be Billions"°
- CA: "...Robin On the Corner of the Building"
- AP: Removals Ordered, Cab Booked
- AP: Recession Over Complete Bullshit
- °Hugh didn't use a word beginning with O.
Mock Up Your DaughtersEdit
|Chris Addison||Sarah Millican||Andy Parsons||John Bishop|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Entertainment News
- Answer: 1.84 Billion
- Question: How much did Avatar gross in just seventeen days?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely things to hear at an awards ceremony.
- Things you wouldn't want to hear on a cruise.
- Series 8, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 8, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 8, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 8 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · 2010 Sport Relief Special|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.