|Title||Series 8, Episode 3|
|Air date||4 February 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 8, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 8, Episode 4|
The third episode of the eighth series was first broadcast on the 4 February 2010.
|Hugh's team||Andrew Maxwell||1st appearance|
|Stewart Francis||5th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Andi Osho||1st appearance|
- B.G.B.C. – Blair Grilled By Chilcot
- RH: Britaain's Greatest Bullshitter Celebrates
- AP: Blair's Guiltfree Bloodstain Conscience
- HD: Bomb Germany, Bomb China
- SF: Blair, Great Britain's Catastrophe
- AO: Balder, Greyer, Besotted by Cash
- AM: Blair Given Blue Cordon
- AP: Bullets, Guns, Bombs, Choppers (What the British army never had going to war)
- HD: Bush's Grinning Bum Chum
Who Will Be the Sheriff of Mockingham?Edit
|Andrew Maxwell||Andi Osho||Stewart Francis||Russell Howard|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 2035
- Question: What year was it assumed that the Himalayas Glaciers would disappear?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely things to hear in a fitness video.
- Unlikely lines to hear in a Hollywood blockbuster.
- Series 8, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 8, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 8, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 8 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · 2010 Sport Relief Special|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.