|Title||Series 8, Episode 5|
|Air date||18 February 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team||Kevin Bridges|
|Right team||Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 8, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 8, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the eighth series was first broadcast on the 18 February 2010.
|Hugh's team||Chris Addison||2nd appearance|
|Kevin Bridges||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||12th appearance|
- E.F.G.C. – Election Fever Grips Country
- CA: Everyone Frowns at a Ginger Cat
- RH: England's Finest Gay Choir
- HD: Everyone Finds Gordon Creepy
- EB: Eyes Forward, Gobs Closed (Photographer's instructions)
- KB: Ecstasy Fiends on Gigantic Comedown
- RH: Ecstasy, Frisky Goths and a Camcorder (What Nick Clegg needs for a big night)
- AP: Excited Fans Gather for Coldplay
- HD: Everyone Forgets...Geoffrey Clegg?
- AP: Election Fever, "Go Compare!"
- EB: Etonian Fondles Gordon's Crotch
- CA: Piers Morgan Is a Twat
Ashley Cole Just Sent Me a Picture of His Mock
|Chris Addison||Kevin Bridges||Russell Howard|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?
- Answer: 17 Days
- Question: How long were the winter olympics?
- Question: How long does it take Warwick Davies to change a lightbulb?
Scenes We'd Like To See
- Unlikely things to get through your letterbox.
- Things you wouldn't hear at the winter olympics.
- Series 8, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 8, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 8, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 8 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · 2010 Sport Relief Special|