The second topic is...
|Title||Series 9, Episode 2|
|Air date||24 June 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Nik Rabinowitz|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Hugh's team won|
|Previous||Series 9, Episode 1|
|Next||Series 9, Episode 3|
The second episode of the ninth series was first broadcast on the 24 June 2010.
|Hugh's team||Jack Whitehall||3rd appearance|
|Nik Rabinowitz||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Jarred Christmas||1st appearance|
- C.A.E.B. – Coalition Announces Emergency Budget
- AP: Cameron And Errand Boy
- RH: Coats And Everyones' Bags (What Nick Clegg is in charge of)
- JW: Carry On an Economic Balls Up (Worst ever Carry On film)
- HD: Care Homes, Army, Education, Busses (Things we cannot afford)
- NR: Crap Advert for Elite Breeding
- RH: "Crikey, Anyone Except Barrymore"
- AP: Coffers Are Empty. Bollocks.
- AP: Cowell Assembles Evil Boy Band
- Red indicates the use of a large word with an incorrect initial.
George Osborne's Big Red Budget MocksEdit
|Jarred Christmas||Nik Rabinowitz||Jack Whitehall|
If this is the answer, what is the question?Edit
- Answer: 3.5 Billion
- Question: How much will the World Cup cost South Africa?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely lines to read in the Bible.
- Things you won't hear your sat nav say
- Series 9, Episode 2 at TV.com
- Series 9, Episode 2 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 9, Episode 2 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 9 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.