|Title||Series 9, Episode 3|
|Air date||1 July 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Micky Flanagan|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 9, Episode 2|
|Next||Series 9, Episode 4|
The third episode of the ninth series was first broadcast on the 1 July 2010.
|Hugh's team||Chris Addison||4th appearance|
|Micky Flanagan||1st appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||13th appearance|
- G.C.E.D. – Germans Crush England's Dream
- AP: Glasgow Celebrate, Edinburgh Delirious
- CA: Generally Can't Even Defend
- RH: Granny's Custard, El Divo (List of Wayne Rooney's favourite things)
- EB: "Goals, Cheering" "England?" "Deutschland"
- CA: Gerrard Calls Euro Disney
- HD: Gobsmackingly Crap Every Decade
- AP: Gigantically Crap, Expensive Donkeys
If Only Three People Do This Round We Can All Mock Off EarlyEdit
|Chris Addison||Andy Parsons||Micky Flanagan|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Home News
- Answer: Obesity, Warts & Indigestion
- Question: What ailments have been given as reasons for being unfit to work by incapasity claimers?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Unlikely Things To Hear At The World Cup.
- Unlikely Letters To Television Channels.
- Series 9, Episode 3 at TV.com
- Series 9, Episode 3 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 9, Episode 3 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 9 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.