|Title||Series 9, Episode 5|
|Air date||22 July 2010|
|Host||Dara Ó Briain|
|Left team|| Stewart Francis|
|Right team|| Andy Parsons|
|Result||Andy and Russell's team won|
|Previous||Series 9, Episode 4|
|Next||Series 9, Episode 6|
The fifth episode of the ninth series was first broadcast on the 22 July 2010.
|Hugh's team||Chris Addison||5th appearance|
|Stewart Francis||6th appearance|
|Andy and Russell's team||Ed Byrne||14th appearance|
- C.A.B.S. – Cameron Announces Big Society
- CA: Country's Arms Budget Shrunk
- RH: Caviar And Beyoncé Shaven (David Cameron's ultimate fantasy)
- EB: Cowboys And Butlers°
- CA: Clegg! Another Bacon Sandwhich
- HD: Child, Adultery, Boris, Shit!
- AP: Cameron Attempts Black Solidarity
- RH: Cracking Arse, Boobs Satisfactory
- CA: Charmless Aristocrat Buggers Society
- EB: Conceited Arrogant Boring Shitehawk
- SF: Cameron And Barack Smooch (This was suggested a shor while after the right answer was revealed)
- °Ed Byrne didn't use a word beginning with S.
Eamonn Holmes Is Hungry For JokesEdit
|Ed Byrne||Andy Parsons||Stewart Francis|
If This Is the Answer, What Is the Question?Edit
- Answer: 35 Million a Year
- Question: How many fake sick days do British workers take each year?
Scenes We'd Like To SeeEdit
- Main article: Scenes We'd Like To See: Series 9, Episode 5
- Rejected Questions From This Year's Exams
- Things You Won't Hear In a Gardening Programme
- Series 9, Episode 5 at TV.com
- Series 9, Episode 5 at the British Comedy Guide
- Series 9, Episode 5 at the Internet Movie Database
|Mock the Week – Series 9 Episodes|
|Episode 1 · Episode 2 · Episode 3 · Episode 4 · Episode 5 · Episode 6 · Episode 7 · Episode 8 · Episode 9 · Episode 10 · Episode 11 · Episode 12 · Episode 13|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.